You can now can renew your membership with the College online and pay by VISA or MasterCard.
If you haven’t already, you will receive a personal link to My College Account approximately two months before your renewal is due.
When you receive your personal link from the College, you can access My College Account, update your contact information and renew your membership online.
Please note the following instructions:
- Do access My College Account, update your contact information and renew your membership online, when you receive your personal link from the College.
- Do not forward your personal link. The link is provided solely for your use.
- Do not start a new application or create a new account. Wait until you get your personal link and log in instructions from the College.
- Watch your inbox for your personal link to access My College Account.
- Only submit one renewal: for example, if you submitted a paper form, don’t renew again online.
- Be sure to complete the CPL Program requirements prior to renewing.
- If you need to stop during the process you can save your information and return to My College Account later.
- You’ll get an email confirming your submission right away when you renew online.
If you think you already should have received a personal link to renew online or have additional questions, we are happy to help. You can contact us at email@example.com.